Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally back!

I'm finally back, and will be blogging more. I have been busy with school work, and I have also been watching Netflix quite alot.  Over the past few days, I have been watching Bear Grylls be a boss and survive everything, while being nonchalant about his skills. In one episode, he free climbed up a bridge, then swung an iron chain and free climbed up that, and he would have died if he fell!! In video game news, I've slowed down on my Oblivion playing, and started into shooter games. A few friends of mine picked up Counter Strike: Source, and we've been playing gun game together. Also, we were all thinking of buying Rift, which seems like it has the potential to be a great game. What are your thoughts on Rift, the upcoming MMO game from Trion? I think it looks cool, almost as cool as driving in Need for Speed with a USB racing wheel. I've been racing in NFS with my racing wheel, and it's quite the experience. What are your guys' thoughts on the new League of Legends patch/champions, and Rift?

14 comments:

  1. Rift looks pretty good. Enjoy the netflix man. I'm hooked on Doctor Who and Californication thanks to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. netflix is the best, my bro has an account

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    You do know bear grylls is fake right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. netflix for the win bro, iunderstand why you havent been bloggin

    ReplyDelete
  5. CS = legit

    follow my blog:
    http://funnycraigs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude I love netflix! it's pretty great

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back, Bear Grylls might be fake (staying in hotels) but he's still a beast.

    Raw fish? NOM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock'n'Roll racing, no racing game can still be compared with this old masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know a guy with a total man crush on Bear Grylls...hahah Used to see a lot of vids of Bear he'd show me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theres pretty good stuff on netflix, so it's prolly a good time spent overall :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to have you back!

    noobotorials-rocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete