Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oblivion

As of late, I am now almost completely done with the oblivion main quest, and felt like playing CS:S. I joined a Deathmatch game, and started to hone my skills. I was using a deagle and ak-47, while running around going for headshots. I managed to go positive(267 kills 266 deaths) by the time I left, and I felt like i was becoming quite good at Counter Strike. I may download some mods for oblivion to get more game time, or maybe even download Morrowind. Does anyone have any suggestions for good Oblivion mods, or games to buy off of steam?




In news about League of Legends, I have a question regarding level 30s. Do people start to learn to call MIAs, and know how to correctly compose a team? Or is it completely silent with 3 range dps and 2 tanks? Most of the games I have been in without RL friends we have lost because of a terrible team composition.

9 comments:

  1. battle field bad company 2 is a great game on steam to buy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oblivion is amazing. My friend is a total oblivionfag, I'll ask him about mods tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got threw like half of oblivion and I gave up. Never beaten the game lol.

    Following for interest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oblivion was pretty cool, I wish someone would remake or release an updated version of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, that game is/was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved oblivion, I actually made a blog post about it too. I always preferred Morrowind however, the world was just so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't really like Oblivion. I like Morrowmind though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big oblivion fan, but never really was into League of Legends.

    Just got the new Final Fantasy MMO, and I'm already thinking about asking for a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CS:S love that game, probably going to play it right now.

    ReplyDelete